If you have submitted an application for Nadra CNIC and want to perform the ID card tracking then you are on the right page. Here we will share the top 2 ways to check the NADRA ID status 2022. So you need to read this full guide if you want to know how to check the NADRA CNIC card status 2022.
Lately, NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) has started an online and SMS-based service for tracking the status of different identity documents. With these services, people can easily check the status of an application for documents like CNIC, Child registration Certificate (CRC), Family registration certificate (FRC), etc.
Table of Contents
2 Ways To Track The NADRA ID Card Status 2022
The top 2 assle-free ways to check your CNIC status are:
- Checking the NADRA CNIC card status by SMS
- Tracking the NADRA ID card status Online
Below, we will discuss and share both these procedures one by one for your convenience.
1. How to Check ID Status By SMS 2022
NADRA has launched the SMS-based service for most of its projects. This facilitates people to get all the information without leaving their homes. So, read the following instruction to know about the complete procedure.
- Open your mobile messages app.
- Enter your application tracking ID and send it to 8400.
- You will receive a message from NADRA containing all the details regarding the status of your application for CNIC.
2. How to Check the NADRA CNIC card Status Online 2022
In order to use this method, you need to create an account on the NADRA official portal. So, if you already have an account on the portal, great!
- Access the Pak Identity portal.
- Enter your account credentials to log in.
- After that, accept the terms and conditions of NADRA.
- On the next screen, you will see the CNIC/NICOP option. Click on “apply now” to check your application status.
- On top-left of your screen, you will see the “Existing Applications” option. Click on it.
- Finally, click on “Tracking ID” to check the status of your CNIC application.
The National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis (NICOP) and Pakistan Origin Card (POC) holders can also track the status of their application by following the method given below.
- Open the NADRA official website.
- After opening the above-given website link, you need to click on “Check Status“.
- Now enter the Form No. / Receipt No. / CNIC number in the given field.
- After that, select the card type (NICOP or POC)
- In the next step, enter the captcha code in the given area.
- Lastly, click on “check status” to get the latest update about your application for NADRA issued ID card.
So here was the top 2 easiest ways for nadra id card tracking 2022. We hope this guide has helped you. If so, then do share it with others!