Nadra Family Tree Verification Online and Via SMS Check Family Member, you can secure your family from the internal and external threats that are prevailing in Pakistan and all over the world. Fake IDs and fake CNICs are the major factors in terrorism all over the world.
For that purpose, NADRA Pakistan has introduced a method to cure and prevent terrorism by identifying and controlling fake IDs in the country. So the complete method of how you can help the government control terrorism is given below.
Here we are giving you some information about the method. By applying this method, you can identify if there is a person that has the same family number that you have. Now Nadra Family Tree Verification Through SMS Check Family Member comes to facilitate the people. So that you can check through this method in an easy way.
Table of Contents
How to Verify NADRA Family Tree Online
if you want to check your nadra family tree then follow the given steps.
- Go to id.nadra.gov.pk/e-id/
- Sign Up or sign in to your account.
- Click on ‘New Application’.
- Choose ‘Issuance of Identity Document (CNIC, NICOP, FRC, POC)’.
- Then choose ‘Family Registration Certificate’.
- Click to ‘Start Application’.
- Enter your identity card number.
- Upload your photo.
- Select your family tree and click ‘save’.
- Now enter the ID cards of all your family members one by one.
- Choose the relation of each member with you.
- Enter their ID card number.
- Then click ‘ADD Member’.
- Click on ‘verify my family’ after you’re done.
- You’ll see green tick marks if the list is verified correctly.
How to Verify NADRA Family Tree Through SMS
Here is the method of Re Verification Your CNIC And Family Details Through SMS is given as follows:
- Open the SMS section on your phone.
- Type your 13 digit CNIC number without a space in the textbox.
- Send to 8009.
in some minutes You will get the details of your family associates via SMS. If any statement is wrong, write ‘1’ in reply to inform NADRA. A representative will contact you from their Islamabad helpline at 051-2778009. If all the information obtained is correct, write ‘2’ to inform NADRA.
How to Get NADRA Family Registration Certificate
if you want to get FRC then You can apply for your Family Registration Certificate. because this FRC Certificate will give you complete information about your family tree. You can easily apply for your FRC by either visiting NADRA’s Registration Center or through the Pakistan Identity Website.